Overlord-DoomsdayOverlord-Doomsday

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

WOW! Too damn epic for a Flash Animation!!!

This is unbelievable!!! This is in my favorites right now! What did you use for such a too damn epic flash such as this one??? 100000000/10 is what I rate for this epic flash!

Edd Egg - Greatest Hits 2 Edd Egg - Greatest Hits 2

Funny to the max!

This is even more detailed that the first set of greatest hits! So here's my top 3 in this set:

1. God
2. Robot Battle
3. Invader

Rate + or - if you agree or disagree with me. 10/10 for this amazing set of hits, Nice work!

Edd Egg - Greatest Hits Edd Egg - Greatest Hits

Top 3 on this Funny Hits

Too damn funny that I had to think up my top 3 for these hits:
1. Nemesis
2. Name
3. Fish

Rate + or - if you agree or disagree with me. 10/10 for all Edd Egg cartoons l liked!

Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

Wow. Just Wow. Nothin' else!

This game is even better than the other Bullet Bills that you made. With all the abilities and characters waiting to be unlocked, MAJOR challenge ahead!

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Creepy... But Entertaining!

I played the demo, and boy, did it give me a lot to think about getting the full game on Steam! The levels are entirely different, so no replay-ability on the same levels, just different levels every time I started this demo. I kinda like it due to the fact, if it hasn't got replay-ability, it feels like I'm playing it over and over again until I get bored of it, so its still an awesome game and it also gives me the creeps against certain monsters and bosses I encountered in the game.

Zombie Crypt Zombie Crypt

Pretty good and Pretty challenging

This is great. Strongly recommended for 2 people. and this zombie game is all pixelated, which is cool, due to the fact, its like I'm playing an arcade game! 10/10 :)

ThomSip responds:

Glad you liked it man :)

I LOVE RETRO

Elfire - Elfire Elfire - Elfire

Instant 10 for this!

I keep rocking out to this song, so this has to be the best agro techno song I have ever heard. 10/10 for this awesome music!

Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental) Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental)

Perfect for the most difficult battle!

Amazing, Amazing to the max. There is no way I'm removing this song in my favorites!

RealFaction responds:

lol thx

Newgrounds Rumble Theme Newgrounds Rumble Theme

AWESOME

Epic Theme for a Brawl-for-it-All game like Newgrounds Rumble, 'nuff said

Madness Heist Madness Heist

What a piece of work!

That is an awesome picture that I had no choice but to favorite this art! By the way, is this a certain fan art for Payday: The Heist mixed with a touch of Madness? I'd bloody love this to the max if it was true, otherwise its still my favorite art. :)

Horse Power? Horse Power?

Major Cartoonist Alert!

Hahahahahahahaha! Horse + Electricity = Horse power! You really know how to make a person who loves cartoons to crack up! Keep it up and hopefully, your artwork will come to the art portal at one piece!

AColecovision responds:

Glad you enjoyed! This is perhaps my favorite piece so far.

Chunky Castle Crashers Chunky Castle Crashers

Too epic, GAH! The Epicness!

This is the best Castle Crashers Picture I have seen (so far, but you may never know!). Instant 10 to all Castle Crashers fanatics!!