Overlord-DoomsdayOverlord-Doomsday

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

WOW! Too damn epic for a Flash Animation!!!

This is unbelievable!!! This is in my favorites right now! What did you use for such a too damn epic flash such as this one??? 100000000/10 is what I rate for this epic flash!

Edd Egg - Greatest Hits 2 Edd Egg - Greatest Hits 2

Funny to the max!

This is even more detailed that the first set of greatest hits! So here's my top 3 in this set:

1. God
2. Robot Battle
3. Invader

Rate + or - if you agree or disagree with me. 10/10 for this amazing set of hits, Nice work!

Edd Egg - Greatest Hits Edd Egg - Greatest Hits

Top 3 on this Funny Hits

Too damn funny that I had to think up my top 3 for these hits:
1. Nemesis
2. Name
3. Fish

Rate + or - if you agree or disagree with me. 10/10 for all Edd Egg cartoons l liked!

Pokemon Awesome Version Pokemon Awesome Version

Another inspiration to Egoraptor?

This is kinda cool. Is this another inspiration to the master of awesome; Egoraptor? Because if it is, 10/10 all the way for the awesome cartoons I like the best!

CC- Red vs Orange CC- Red vs Orange

Maybe short, but CASTLE CRASHERS ALL THE WAY!!!

This animation is awesome, it makes me want to buy this on the PS3, if I had enough money and choices if I bought a few PSN Cards.

SFII Anniversary Edition SFII Anniversary Edition

More on the collection, plz!

Very great, but I'd suggest that you should try and add more animations in. Keep it up and you will be alright!

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

So funny!!!

This has to be some funny cartoon you made. But when that Awesome Niko is low on health, he should have used the Health cheat. Pretty good inspiration for Egoraptor though. Pretty good job!

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

Best Failtality Ever

This is so darn funny that I like to keep watching my favorite ones in this legendary parody. You should be the King of the Portal with this epicness. :D

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

Best MvC Fan-made Commercial EVER!

Every time I see something made like this, it's F***ing flawless (s'cuse my language). Top work, Mr Johnny! ;D

Mortal Kombat VS. Mortal Kombat VS.

Very Good for a Mortal Kombat VS. Parody

That was very great, but there is no starting button or re-play button. You should probably do that on your next part of the series, just a thought.

RepoMan804 responds:

yeah i know it was a class project i had just started to learn how to use flash and thats what i came up with