Overlord-DoomsdayOverlord-Doomsday

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

Wow. Just Wow. Nothin' else!

This game is even better than the other Bullet Bills that you made. With all the abilities and characters waiting to be unlocked, MAJOR challenge ahead!

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Creepy... But Entertaining!

I played the demo, and boy, did it give me a lot to think about getting the full game on Steam! The levels are entirely different, so no replay-ability on the same levels, just different levels every time I started this demo. I kinda like it due to the fact, if it hasn't got replay-ability, it feels like I'm playing it over and over again until I get bored of it, so its still an awesome game and it also gives me the creeps against certain monsters and bosses I encountered in the game.

Zombie Crypt Zombie Crypt

Pretty good and Pretty challenging

This is great. Strongly recommended for 2 people. and this zombie game is all pixelated, which is cool, due to the fact, its like I'm playing an arcade game! 10/10 :)

ThomSip responds:

Glad you liked it man :)

I LOVE RETRO

Cursed Treasure LevelPack Cursed Treasure LevelPack

Even better than the first!

So awesome, it gives me more of a challenge! I gotta collect all those achievements, (I thought that they could be medals for Newgrounds) and its going to be a toughy!

Staff Sumo Smackdown! Staff Sumo Smackdown!

Awesome Smackdown!

Great game you made for Pico Day, got some of the medals, but they are all blank! Any reasons why? Anyways, good job. 10/10

Manly-Chicken responds:

Reason: Laziness.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

A Crazy Game with a Crazy Storyline LOL

This is amazing, although you should make Mt. Moon a lot more easier for the other people who play this game, I finally completed that level, but that was SOOOOO difficult. 10/10

Unofficial NG Gamercard Unofficial NG Gamercard

Wowzers!

This really does work! Although, I don't need to copy the entire html code, I just click on 'Watch this Card!' and I see myself! You are a genius for making such a gadget.

TheNAkos responds:

The HTML code for placing it on blogs and websites where you can use pure html :) I wanted to show the card for you guys so I made the Watch this card button too :)

Night of Million Zombies Night of Million Zombies

Very Good Zombie Game!

This is so awesome. I already got a few medals of it, and the music, and the voices were righteous. I so not want to disrespect a zombie game like this one! 10/10 for you, always. :D

ThomSip responds:

Thanks for the great review man :)

I'll let you know when I release another game ;)

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Good game, Glitch Report

This is so awesome, brings me back to the good old days with the Nintendo 64, Oh, and theres a bug that makes Bowser keeping going in and out of the lava arena, fix if possible.

Name That Pokemon Name That Pokemon

Pretty good and Pretty difficult

This is a good game, managed to get at least 200 of them, pretty good job.

And to get the secret medal, skip everything and poof, you got it!