Overlord-DoomsdayOverlord-Doomsday

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 11 art Reviews

Madness Heist Madness Heist

What a piece of work!

That is an awesome picture that I had no choice but to favorite this art! By the way, is this a certain fan art for Payday: The Heist mixed with a touch of Madness? I'd bloody love this to the max if it was true, otherwise its still my favorite art. :)

Horse Power? Horse Power?

Major Cartoonist Alert!

Hahahahahahahaha! Horse + Electricity = Horse power! You really know how to make a person who loves cartoons to crack up! Keep it up and hopefully, your artwork will come to the art portal at one piece!

AColecovision responds:

Glad you enjoyed! This is perhaps my favorite piece so far.

Chunky Castle Crashers Chunky Castle Crashers

Too epic, GAH! The Epicness!

This is the best Castle Crashers Picture I have seen (so far, but you may never know!). Instant 10 to all Castle Crashers fanatics!!

Crashing the Chibi Crashing the Chibi

Great Castle Crashers Picture

But why did they try to attack the cute little chibi knight? He didn't do anything to them :(

castle crashers vs. barbarians castle crashers vs. barbarians

Great Battle Picture!

This is the first big fight that the castle crashers get into before rescuing the princesses (but they got kidnapped, AGAIN, during the fight of the BIG barbarians).
Oh, and congrats for the PS3 Downloadable Game of the Year anyways, you and Tom deserved it. :D

Original Pok3gangstas Original Pok3gangstas

CLASSIC!

Ahh... The starter pokemon of Kanto, so many memories on this picture. Great artwork.

Squirrels Warfeild Squirrels Warfeild

Simply Amazing!!

This picture brings from cute animals into war animals! I wonder who these critters are fighting? Very good picture, in case I haven't mentioned it at the start.

Figter responds:

Thank you man! i dont really know what they are fighting for.. cookies? :3

Modern art 2 Modern art 2

Better than seeing Shade's Art

You really do make better art, and yes, M is definitely standed for Masterpiece

Prome responds:

Thanks, sir.

Castle Crashers Portraits Castle Crashers Portraits

:( Never remind me of the 360...

Yes. I used to have Castle Crashers on Xbox 360, almost got them all, but now it got an error that made me lose it all... No-one, not even the staff of Newgrounds (and the people in The Behemoth), should remind me of that stupid Xbox 360. Screw Microsoft for ripping me off... :'(

Darth Homer Darth Homer

Hahahahaha!

This picture is so damn awesome and funny! This is going on my Favorite art now!